How to Check Warframe Earth Day & Night Cycle – Complete Guide
How to Check Warframe Earth Day & Night Cycle
If you have been playing action role playing and third-person shooter multiplayer online game Warframe, you must be aware of Warframe day and night cycle. Having knowledge of Warframe earth day and night cycle is must if you are farming certain resources to make Apothics because plants spawns in particular part of the Warframe earth cycle.
You must know that it can make farming difficult because you are required to load into an Earth mission and witness what time of day it is to know what’s available. There is a way to check earth’s day and night in Warframe.
In this article, we will share you two websites namely Deathsnack’s Stuff, or Warframe Hub, which will give you all the necessary information without the loading into the game. These websites will show you everything such as Earth Cycle, Cetus Cycle, Vallis Cycle, any current events, Invasions, Nightwave missions, and much more.
The most important thing that you should not forget is that Cetus does not share a day and night cycle with Earth, instead of being closer. Before we delve into Warframe day and night cycle, you should know that the Cetus cycle applies only to Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon, while the Earth Cycle applies to all other nodes on Earth.
We have listed down the Apothics and the resources that you need to make them:
Nightfall Apothic in Warframe
- You can get the Dusklight Sarracenia is in the swampy waters of the Grineer Shipyard Missions, which are usually found on Ceres.
- You can find the Moonlight Dragonlilies and Sunlight Threshcones is at nighttime in Grineer Forest missions. However, the Moonlight Dragonlilies can only be found during the tileset’s nighttime phase, and Sunlight Threshcones can only be found during the daytime phase.
- Moonlight Jadeleaf can only be found during the nighttime on Grineer Forest Missions, but it only appear during the tileset’s nighttime phase
- Ruk’s Claw can be commonly found on the Grineer Settlement tilesets on Mars.
- Lunar Pitcher can be found on the Orokin Moon tilesets on Lua, either in vases or amongst the rubble.
- You can rarely get the Sunlight Jadeleaf in the Grineer Forest tileset on Earth, it only spawns in watery areas but only during the tileset’s daytime phase.
- You can get the Frostleaf is on Corpus Outpost tilesets on Venus, usually near cliffs.
- You can find the Vestan Moss is on the Grineer Asteroid tileset on Mercury, Phobos, Saturn, Uranus and Sedna.