Lost Ark is a top-down fantasy massively multiplayer online action role-playing game(MMOARPG) created by Tripod Studios in collaboration with Smilegate RPG. Lost Ark partners with the EAC or Easy Anti-Cheat to protect the grinding players from any form of inconvenience from code-exploiting users. Recently the game displayed an error while playing, EAC offline. This has caused problems for a lot of players who are simply trying to play the game. If you are one of these players then check out this guide to fix the EAC offline error in Lost Ark.
How to Fix EAC Offline Error in Lost Ark
Since the Easy Anti-Cheat goes offline, players face a lot of troubles in playing the game. We know it sounds irritating, so here’s how you can fix the EAC offline error, which will help you get back to exploring the vast world of Arkesia in no time.
- You will have to repair the EAC service. To do that go to where you have installed Steam on your PC. Once you open the game files for Lost Ark, look for the EasyAntiCheat folder. Check out this common path which you might also have, to access the folder –
- Windows (C)
- Program Files (x86)
- Lost Ark
- Once you are in the Easy Anti-Cheat folder, click on the Easy Anti-Cheat setup.
- Click on the Repair Service.
Once finished, complete these three troubleshoot as well to try and avoid facing the error –
- Check for Windows Update.
- Go to the Lost Ark Properties from the Steam Library and Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- Make sure your antivirus is not altering or deleting any game files.
That’s all you need from the fix to EAC offline error in Lost Ark. While you are here, make sure you check out Why Does Lost Ark Take So Long To Launch and other guides, tips, and tricks on Lost Ark right here on Gamer Tweak.