Skills are one of the most important elements you will need to master to defeat the zombies in Dying Light 2 Stay Human. As you progress in the game, you will complete a skill tree that will only help you get better at protecting yourself. The presence of a skill tree means you will need to constantly unlock different skills in order to move on to the next. Each of these set of skills in Dying Light 2 can be quite long, making it difficult to understand. That’s right where this guide comes in. Here, we will show you a list of all the different skills available in the game, so keep reading.
Best Skills in Dying Light 2
- Double Jump – Parkour Skill
- Afterboost – Parkour Skill
- Crowd Runner – Parkour Skill
- Safe Landing – Parkour Skill
- Wall Combos – Parkour Skill
- Headstomp – Combat Points Skill
- Block Projectiles – Combat Points Skill
- Perfect Parry – Combat Points Skill
- Power Shot – Combat Points Skill
- Serial Shot – Combat Points Skill
Dying Light 2 Stay Human – All Skills List
Parkour Skills in Dying Light 2 Stay Human
- Firm Grip – With the help of this Parkour Skill in Dying Light 2, you will be able to grab onto a ledge regardless of how low your stamina meter is.
- High Jump – With this skill, you will be able to jump higher than normal.
- Double Jump – The Double Jump enables you to leap even higher, allowing you to get to platforms that are way higher.
- Far Jump – The Far Jump allows you to leap farther over obstacles.
- Active Landing – Using this skill will help lower your fall damage while also maintaining momentum with the same speed.
- Safe Landing – The Safe Landing skill enables you to fall for longer periods without any damage.
- Fast Climb – As the name suggests, this skill allows you to climb up ledges even more quickly.
- Landing Jump – Landing Jump lets you maintain momentum by jumping straight away after you complete an Active Landing.
- Ledge Jump – The Ledge Jump allows you to speed up by jumping on ledges.
- Rotate Jump – The Rotate Jump skill allows you to spin 180 degrees when you jump.
- Sleek Runner – Skill Runner allows you to get a speed boost whenever you head for obstacles like slopes and climbing pipes.
- Dash – Dash lets you move quickly when you run.
- Slide – This skill enables you to slide under objects when you run.
- Slide Jump – This skill allows you to jump after you complete a slide in Dying Light 2 Stay Human.
- Afterboost – Using certain parkour moves will allow you to gain a boost in movement speed.
- Dart – Dart grants you a brief boost in running speed.
- Wall Run – Wall Run lets you run up walls for a short period of time.
- Tic Tac – Enables you to run on horizontal surfaces.
- Wall Combos – You can use Tic Tacs and Wall Runs in combinations.
- Stealth Movement – This skill grants you a brief boost to your sneaking speed.
- Crowd Runner – The Crowd Runner skill in Dying Light 2 allows you to literally bulldoze your way past enemies without any loss in momentum. When doing so, also lowers any damage you may suffer from plowing through these zombies.
- Enemy Jump – Enemy Jump allows you to jump right off enemies while darting or dashing.
- Bash – The Bash skill allows you to damage enemies without slowing down.
- Headstomp – This skill allows you to stomp on the head of an enemy that is on the ground.
- Perfect Dodge – Perfect Dodge allows you to dodge at just the right moment. This results in you staggering your enemies.
- Perfect Parry – Perfect Parry gives you a slow-motion effect on your opponents, offering you extra time to attack.
- Deflect Projectiles – With this combat skill, pressing the block button at the right moment deflects a bullet or arrow right back at the attacker.
- Block Projectiles – As the name suggests, this combat skill in Dying Light 2 allows you to block projectiles like Knives and arrows.
- Power Attack – This skill deals extra damage and renders enemy attacks and blocks ineffective.
- Block Charge – While blocking, you can tackle an opponent in front and knock them down.
- Stab – The Stab skill allows you to execute silent takedowns.
- Windmill – The Windmill skill results in a spinning attack that affects a sizeable area.
- Ground Pound – Use the Ground Pound combat skill to thump the ground and stagger enemies around you.
- Ledge Takedown – The Ledge Takedown skill allows you to pull a zombie to the ground below when you are on a ledge.
- Stab Followup – Use this skill to throw a knife at another enemy after stabbing an enemy from behind.
- Smash – Use this skill to launch into the air and take out enemies above you.
- Precise Aiming – Pressing the right stick with this skill will give you a better aim.
- Power Shot – This combat skill enhances the damage for piercing for all ranged weapon shots.
- Serial Shot – Make use of Precise Aiming to fire three shots with this skill in Dying Light 2.
- Smash Jump – Escaping is made easier with this move, as it allows you to jump after you slide.
- Parkour Shot – Using this skill results in time slowing down when you use Parkour moves.
So there you have it. These are all of the skills available in Dying Light 2 Stay Human. As you can now see, these skills play a really important role in helping you survive in the game. Make sure you complete the Skill Tree as quickly as you can so that you gain access to these skills.
Now that you know all about these skills, take a look at our guide on the Pre-Order Bonus List for Dying Light 2.