The Dyeing to Find it Shrine quest in Tears of the Kingdom is a difficult one to solve in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. The friendly Steward Construct at the Kurakat Shrine in Lanayru Wetlands will only provide you with one clue. The riddle goes like this, “When the sun awakens in the sky, dye the white pattern black. Then will the sacred shrine appear.” Though it may sound vague, the puzzle solution is actually hidden in the riddle itself. If you want to gain entry to the Kurakat Shrine, then you will need to solve this puzzle quickly. Check out our Dyeing To Find It Shrine Quest guide in Zelda TOTK to get the answer.
How to Solve the Dyeing To Find It Shrine Puzzle in Zelda TOTK
Once you’re at the Kurakat Shrine in Lanayru Wetlands, you will find that the entrance is locked. The friendly construct nearby will only give you the following clue –
“When the sun awakens in the sky, dye the white pattern black. Then will the sacred shrine appear.”
The hidden meaning behind this quote is actually very simple. The only way to access the Kurakat Shrine is by aligning the shadow of a stone structure with the entrance of the shrine. We will show you all the steps on how to solve the Dyeing to Find It Shrine quest in Zelda TOTK:
- Right in front of the Kurakat Shrine entrance, you will find a large stone structure and a small wheel.
- Your objective here is to rotate the stone structure. Do it until its T-shaped side is facing the Steward Construct standing near you.
- Next, use your Ultrahand ability to pick up a wooden plank on the ground and turn it horizontally.
- Now, you must move the wooden plank into the lower left slot of the stone structure.
- The first part of the quest is done, now all you need to do is wait till the sun rises. Light a campfire and rest until the next morning.
- Once it’s morning, you need to wait for the shadow of the stone structure to match the symbol on the shrine entrance.
- If it’s not aligned, try moving the stone structure slightly to complete the Dyeing To Find It Shrine quest.
- Once the shadow matches up perfectly, the Kurakat Shrine entrance will be unveiled to you.
That’s all you need to know on the Dyeing To Find It Shrine quest in Zelda TOTK. For more puzzle quests and shrine guides, check out our Tears of the Kingdom section.