The world of Genshin Impact is filled with multiple quests and events that you will come across. While completing some of them progresses you further in the story, others help with the resources and item part. Both of which are important in your journey through the fantasy land of Teyvat. Now that the Sumeru update is up and running, players are exploring the new lands of Teyvat. And with new lands and regions, the arrival of new Teleport Waypoints is inevitable. While you have to unlock these waypoints, they certainly ease travel around Teyvat. One such teleport waypoint will be underwater in the game and you will have to unlock it. In this guide, we will show you how to unlock this waypoint and drain the water in Genshin Impact.
How to Drain Water in Genshin Impact
You will come across this waypoint in between the Vissudha Field and Ashavan Realm. You need to get to the Fragment of Childhood Dreams Domain to be able to Drain Water in Genshin Impact.
- After reaching the Statue of the Seven here, head west to reach the waterfall and then defeat the Ruin Sentinels to drain the water level.
- Next, follow the Seelie into the cave and unlock the Dendrograna Tree near the land you surface.
- There are four elemental monuments hidden in this area that you can use the guide above to find and activate.
- Going further into the cave, you will be able to unlock the Fragment of Childhood Dreams Domain.
- Upon doing so, you will drain the water level entirely.
- Now simply head back to the Statue of the Seven waypoint and return back to the waterfall. With the water level down, you will be able to unlock the Teleport Waypoint here.
That’s all there is on how to drain water in Genshin Impact. While you are here, make sure you check out more Genshin Impact guides with Gamer Tweak.