Dragon Ball Legendary Forces is all about being powerful and getting to your best and you can do that through training and combat. However, another important aspect of the Roblox experience is to earn money and improve on your skills. Well, what if you can earn Zeni and that to for free? These latest codes in Dragon Ball Legendary Forces is all you will need for that to come true.
Roblox players absolutely love playing anime based experiences and the devs are all the more rewarding in these games. If you are new to the game, we will show you how to redeem the codes and get your hands on more.
All Dragon Ball Legendary Forces Codes
- 3600Thanks – Redeem this code to get 150,000 Zeni
- ForcesHalloween – Redeem this code to get 300,000 Zeni
- UPDATE9! – Redeem this code to get 200,000 Zeni
- RTX3090TI – Redeem this code to get an in-game RTX3090TI
- SubscribeToVenonSabio! – Redeem this code to get 30,000 Zeni
- 500Players! – Redeem this code to get 500,000 Zeni
Dragon Ball Legendary Forces Codes FAQs
How to Redeem Dragon Ball Legendary Forces Codes
- Launch Dragon Ball Legendary Forces on your device.
- While you are in the main game, press M to open Menu.
- Now, select Settings & then open Codes.
- In the text box that appears, paste in one of the working codes.
- Hit Enter and then enjoy the rewards.
How to Get More Codes
If you are looking for more Dragon Ball Legendary Forces Codes, the best place to start is by checking out the official Discord Server of the developers. Players can get the latest news, updates, and more codes directly from the devs. However, you can simply bookmark this page and avoid all the hassle by pressing Ctrl + D. We will keep this wiki updated with all the latest and working codes so be sure to visit for more.
Why are the Codes Not Working?
There could be multiple reasons why the codes are not working for you. Firstly, make sure you have typed the exact code mentioned above. Don’t change any of the lower or uppercase letters since they could be sensitive. Additionally, it’s possible that the developers have just made the code invalid so you might not be able to use it anymore.