Download Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Demo, Release Date Out
What would you do if you woke up one morning...and you were a Pokemon?
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX is releasing on March 6, 2020. This single-player game download size is 2.1GB on Nintendo Switch. The good thing is that you can download Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Demo and try out the game before buying it. Nintendo is offering a free demo download where you can find out what is new in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX.
All progress of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Demo will be carry forwarded to the full game, so the initial mission you will try will be still available as unlocked during the full game. In Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX you can meet and recruit Pokemons in a dungeon-crawling adventure. You can build your own rescue team and overcome challenges.
To keep your team safe, you will need to build camps, houses, manage your team and upgrade your Pokemon friends to become better and better.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX Features:
- Wake up in the world of Pokémon and uncover your true purpose
- Dungeon layouts will change each time you enter them, so you’ll likely not have the same adventure twice
- Build a rescue team to explore dungeons and engage in strategic turn-based combat
- Pokémon are available to meet and recruit
- This version adds gorgeous watercolor-inspired graphics and more.