Cookie Run Kingdom has added a way to work together with other players and that’s via the Guild addition. You can work as a team and take part in Guild Battles wherein you have to beat an enemy after which the Guild members get rewards. If you are curious to find out how to donate Guild EXP in Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK), then here’s what you have to do.
How to Donate Guild EXP in Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK)
The process to donate Guild EXP is very simple.
- Head to the Beacon of Promise and interact with it.
- Tap on the Level Up button in the Guild Level Up window.
- Now you will see a new menu.
- Tap on the Claim button right next to ‘Donate X amount of Guild EXP to your Guild’.
- You may see multiple, so go ahead and claim them all.
- And that’s pretty much it!
How to Leave your Guild in CRK?
In case you change your mind about being in a certain guild and don’t want to stay any longer, you can leave a Guild in CRK.
- Launch CRK.
- Visit the Guild section by tapping on the People (Multiple characters) icon at the top right section of the screen.
- Tap on About under the Guild logo. It will be in the right half of the screen.
- At the bottom of the window that appears, there’s the Leave button. Tap on it and you will leave that Guild.
- Remember that you cannot join a new one immediately, you need to wait for 24 hours before joining a new Guild.
So, that’s everything you need to know about donating guild exp and leaving the guild if you feel like you want to try something else. Don’t miss out on the latest and new CRK codes that we’ve got in our guide plus find out more in our Cookie Run Kingdom guides.