The Division 2 March 2020 DLC Leaked – Warlords Of New York
The Division 2 Year 1 Pass leaked about the next big expansion coming up in the month of March this year. The new expansion is called The Division 2 – Warlords Of New York which will be sold separately on March 3, 2020. Not a part of The Division 2 Year 1 Pass, Warlords Of New York DLC features a rogue Division agent Aaron Keener who controls Lower Manhattan, his army included highly-skilled Division soldiers.
The Division 2 – Warlords Of New York expansion features both single and online co-op gameplay where players will encounter a new gripping story and tough enemies. The DLC brings a Level 30 boost allowing players to jump directly into new challenges. You can explore New York, the new open-world city with a revamped progression system. The level camp is boosted to 40.
The Division 2 – Warlords Of New York expansion features:
- A gripping new story, hunting down your nemesis
- A level 30 boost, allowing you to jump right into the Warlords of New York campaign
- A new open world in New York
- A revamped progression system with a level cap increased to 40
- New tactical options: exotics, gears, and skills
- An extended endgame, including thematic three-month seasons