Division 2 gets a small update without any version, this new patch adds some necessary changes to re-balance the difficulty levels and do some other changes also. Below we had added a list of changes the patch will add in the game, a few things to focus on is the path resolves the issue where players were getting unlimited snitch bounties.
It also resolves a problem where players were still stuck after getting revived. There will be lower NPC damage and health above normal difficulty and the number of NPC’s spawn will be more at higher difficulty levels.
Division 2 New April Patch Logs:
- Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
- Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
- Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
- Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
- Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
- Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
- Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
- Reduced the damage output of named bosses.
Some more recent changes in Division 2 reported earlier was Ubisoft pushing more balancing to the exotic weapon Pestilence. The stat boost for the weapon is unclear, but according to different news sources, the weapon will get stat boost along with changes in PvP mode.