Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider is filled with a number of safe and lock codes that require players to search for clues to crack them. Doing this can be quite time-consuming and difficult. But don’t worry, cause we’ve got you covered with this safe code guide for Dishonored: Death of The Outsider.
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Clues
Check out the clues for the missions in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Clues
Mission 1: One Last Fight
- To complete the One Last Fight mission, you will need to first take out the guards you will encounter in the beginning.
- After taking them out, look for the balcony of a residence above the train tracks.
- Then, climb the pipes on the left side of the house to enter.
- You will find a safe located against the wall near a door. However, you will not find any obvious clues to the safe code in the surroundings.
- Now, when you enter the Albarca Baths fight club, search for the Bookkeeper and steal his wallet to get the clues to the safe code. You will find the clues in a stack of books.
- Now, you have to head to the main desk of the fight club and look for a stack of books that are divided into three piles right above the Champion Challenge board.
- You will find the code to the safe by counting the number of books in each pile.
Mission 2: Follow the Ink
The Follow the Ink mission features 3 safes in total. Let’s check out the clues for the codes of each of these safes.
- You will find the first safe in the house of a journalist located across the plaza from the bank.
- To acquire the codes for this safe, you will have to help the said journalist frame Ivan Jacobi for the murder of Cienfuegos.
- To complete this mission, you will have to enter Ivan’s room with a key taken from him. You will then have to search for a painting of an owl, move it aside and find a vial of Cienfuegos ‘blood.
- Once you have acquired this vial, hand it over to the journalist in exchange for the safe codes.
- This safe is actually a door to the Black market. It is locked with a code and is hence considered to be a safe.
- You will have to look for a hole in a grate located behind a sign. Once you find the whole, use Foresight to transport yourself through the hole to enter the black market shop.
- View the door from the back to find the safe code.
- This safe is located in the study on the third floor of Shan Yun’s house.
- This safe is probably the toughest to crack open as it can only be accessed with Shan Yun’s voice singing a particular song.
- To find this song, look for the gold audiograph located in his private gallery and play it on the audiograph player that is placed next to the safe.
Mission 3: The Bank Job
This mission in Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider has 4 safes. Lets check out how we can acquire the codes for these safes.
- This safe belongs to the journalist Christopher Jeorge. It is located in the sub-basement of the Inner Atrium and can be found along with other smallboxes in a small room.
- You will have to search the office of the Operations Manager located on the third floor of the Lobby to find the code for this safe.
- You should find the codes in a crumpled note located by his desk.
- This safe is owned by Morgan Yu and is part of the Rags to Riches to Rags Contract. The contract states they told everyone the amount of money they had when they had first arrived in Karnaca. This is the code of the safe.
- This safe belongs to Dr. Galvani.
- You will find a note in the office of the Financial Controller stating how the code is an important date in Dr. Galvani’s life.
- You will get a date and a month from his memoir located in the sleeping area on the other side of the Archives Room.
- To acquire the combination, you can use the calendar located in the outside room and the memoir to match the month and then use its place on the chart for the last number in the combination to crack open the lockbox.
- The last safe in this mission is the biggest because it actually is 5 safes all brought under one common combination.
- You will find this safe in the Main Vault.
- To find this vault, you will have to head to the side door on the third floor stairwell. This side door will lead you to a storage room.
- Here, you will find a chalkboard full of numbers. You will find a note on this board that explains how there’s a sequence of numbers , where each number is generated by the number before it. While this clue is mentioned in the note on the chalkboard, the method to acquire this sequence isn’t.
- In order to find out the sequence of numbers, you will have to apply the Fibonnaci concept in mathematics.
- To do this, you will have to add the current and previous numbers, the result of which will be the next number.
- You will find 6 safe boxes upon unlocking the Main Vault. One of these safe boxes will need two keys, while the rest will only require 3-digit codes.
- The numbers you read on the blackboard will form the first three combinations. You will need all of these combinations to open the safes at once.
Mission 4: The Stolen Archive
You will not require any combinations for this mission as it does not have any safes or locks.
Mission 5: A Hole in The World
In this mission, you will require combinations for two locks. Check out the steps to find clues for this mission below.
- You will find this lock attached to a door that leads to the Shindaery North Mining Quarry in the midst of killing a third Cultist.
- You will need to head into a building located to the side of the gate and climnb the stairs going to the top to find the combination.
- Once you’re in the room, look for a piece of red cloth hanging from a crawlspace.
- Use this crawlspace to move to the other side of the factory to another office.
- You will find a Supervisor’s Note in the office. This note will contain the key you need to unlock the gate leading to the Shindaery North Mining Quarry.
- You will find this lock placed on top of a chest in Malchiodi’s room. Malchiodi was the cultist who researched the Outsider and the ancient language of runes he used.
- You will have to find Malchiodi’s body in the void to get the key to enter his room.
- Once inside, you will notice that Malchiodi has drawn the Mark of The Outsider nearly everywhere. The ones next to the smaller runes `have even been tagged with numbers.
- You will notice that the Mark of the Outsider is a combination of three runes, namely the upper left portion, middle portion, and the right portion.
- To open the safe, you will have to obtain the corresponding runes and numbers.
- Once you’ve opened the safe with the codes, you will find a Corrupt Bonecharm and Malchiodi’s diary.
And that was it for Dishonored: Death of the Outsider clues.
Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider Safe Codes
To check out the codes to unlock safes in this game, check out the instructions below.
Mission 1: One Last Fight – Safe Code
The safe code for this mission is 451.
Mission 2: Follow the Ink – Safe Codes
The safe code is 359
You will find this code on the back of the door.
This mission does not require a safe code as the safe needs to be unlocked by playing Shan Yun’s golden audiograph. Find out how you can obtain this golden audiograph in the points mentioned above.
Mission 3: The Bank Job – Safe Codes
The safe codes for this mission from left to right are 011, 235, 813, 455, 891.
Mission 4: The Stolen Archive – Safe Codes
As mentioned earlier, this mission in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider has no safe codes or locks.
Mission 5: A Hole in the World – Safe Codes
Check the safe codes for mission 5 below:
This lock is unlocked with a key.
The combination for this lock is 962.
And that brings us to the end of this clues and codes guide in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider. Solving these missions may be tricky at first, but they are genuinely rewarding.
Now that you have successfully found the codes in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, check out this guide on all the safe codes and padlock combinations in Resident Evil 8.