If you play Xbox Series X or S, you may have wanted to use Discord to chat with your friends. In this article, we will show you how you can install the app on your Xbox device.
How do you Install Discord on a Xbox Series X/S?
Check out how you can install Discord on your Xbox Series X or Series S console with the steps below:
- If you play on Xbox Series X or S, the first thing you will need to know is that Discord is unfortunately officially unavailable on the Microsoft Store.
- This means that to enjoy the unique features of the app, you will need to install a third-party application.
- To do so, head to the Microsoft Store in your console and go to the search option located in the top left. This option will be highlighted with a magnifying glass icon.
- Once you are here, type Quarrel into the search bar. The app has a blue text box and a quail as its logo. This is a third-party alternative to Discord on Xbox.
- This application has two versions: Quarrel and Quarrel Insider.
- Downloading Quarrel Insider will guarantee the latest updates.
- After the app downloads, open it up. You will find the Discord login screen.
- You will now have to enter your Discord login details, just like you would in the original app.
- Once you enter the right details, you will be able to chat with your friends and stream games in Xbox Series X & S.
- You can minimize the application and continue playing your games. Discord will continue to run in the background.
- To leave a Discord chat, you will open the app and leave the channel yourself.
And this is how you can install and use Discord on your Xbox Series X/S. However, you need to remember that as this is a third-party application, you may face bugs and glitches occasionally.
If you liked this article, check out how to record calls on Discord.