Wondering how to set cool GIF PFP as profile pic in Discord? If you are planning to change your avatar to a GIF then this is the right time to do it as the option is free for 3 months. Here’s how to get GIF PFP right now.
How to Get Discord GIF PFP?
To get and put GIF PFP in Discord you need to have Discord Nitro. With Discord Nitro you can set a GIF as your PFP, more emojis, banners, bigger file uploads, etc, all for one low monthly cost. But right now Epic Store is giving free Discord Nitro for 3 months. The offer ends June 24, 2021, at 11 am EDT so make sure to check out our article on How to Get Discord Nitro for Free right away. So once you have Discord Nitro here’s how to get GIF PFP:
- In the lower-left corner of the app, tap the Settings cog (gear symbol).
- In My Account, click the “Edit” button.
- Now a new window will open.
- Find the GIF file you downloaded on your PC from this window.
- Click on the GIF file and then click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Now you will be taken back to My Account.
- The GIF file you uploaded for your Discord profile will now be your PFF.
- Click the ‘Save’ button.
- Voila! now you are a proud owner of a Discord with GIF PFF.
How to Get Funny Anime GIFs for Discord PFP
Here are few tips to get the best GIF for your profile:
- Discord GIF Picker is the simplest method to find Discord GIFs.
- This useful feature can be found on the right side of the chatbox in Discord’s desktop version.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the GIF picker, go to a website like GIPHY and either copy and paste the GIF’s related URL into a text channel or save it to your desktop.
- Finally, you may use a GIF maker to create your own GIF, which you can then post on Discord in the same way as before.
Here are some links for funny anime GIFs to use in your Discord PFP:
That’s everything you need to know about GIF PFP in Discord. While you are here, don’t forget to check out our guide on Discord Profile customization options.