Difficulty settings in Remnants From The Ashes work differently as compared to the other games. The game will punish you at every opportunity you give it. If you would like to change the difficulty settings in Remnants From The Ashes, read this article on how to do it.
How To Change Difficulty Settings In Remnants From The Ashes
Remnants From The Ashes has been gaining a lot of attention in recent times as more and more gamers are glued to this new third-person shooter straight from hell.
- The first chance to select your difficulty is given when you start the game for the first time, you will have three different options to choose from and they are Normal, Hard, and Nightmare.
- Each mode has its different perks and depending on the challenge you’re looking for and how well versed you are with the game, choose the one that fits for you.
- If you wish to change the difficulty setting midway through the game though, you won’t be able to just change the difficulty setting right from the menu though.
You will need to find the World Stone which is located in Ward 13, beware about changing the difficulty setting though as it will take you back to the start and wipe away all of your progress that you have made in the game.
Changing your difficulty settings midway through is something that we do not recommend, but if you’re unhappy with the gameplay or if you find it too difficult or too easy this is the only option you’re left with.
- The Normal difficulty setting in Remnants From The Ashes will give you some challenging moments but can be doable if you’re decent enough in third-person shooter games.
- If you want to amp up the difficulty settings in Remnants From The Ashes, we recommend trying the Hard difficulty as it will give you a breakneck level of high octane action with barely enough time to catch your breath.
- Finally, Nightmare difficulty will punish you for even trying but if you’re really good at the game and Hard mode seems too easy for you, then the nightmare is something that should offer you some sort of a challenge.
This is all there is to know about how to change difficulty settings in Remnants From The Ashes, keep in mind that changing your settings mid-way though will erase your progress.
Make sure that you check out the pc requirements to run Remnants From The Ashes right here on Gamer Tweak.