Persona 5 Tactica takes you back on the epic journey of the Phantom Thieves against the Legionnaires. Wherein, you are supposed to complete various missions and defeat countless enemies using your tactical brilliance. However, there’s a decent chance of you getting stumbled upon that one grievous boss fight.
In such tough situations, Persona 5 Tactica allows you to switch between Difficulty Settings. So you can change your difficulty from Hard to Normal or Easy and vice versa. But for those who want to go seamlessly without making many changes, need to find their perfect Difficulty Setting. Our guide here will help you with that. So be sure to stick to the end.
All Persona 5 Tactica Difficulty Settings Explained
There’s a total of 5 Difficulty Options available in this game. But you can switch between them only before starting a mission so keep a note of it. Below, we have explained the changes brought by all the Difficulty Settings in Persona 5 Tactica:
- Safe: Get infinite Baton Passes. Everyone in the party gets revived after dying. Incoming Damage is greatly minimized.
- Easy: Get 3 Baton Passes with AI enemies getting enhanced and dealing slight damage.
- Normal: Get 3 Baton Passes and face usual challenges with moderate damage.
- Hard: Get 2 Baton Passes. Friendly fire is active for gun attacks and Persona abilities. Also, AI enemies deal more damage than before.
- Merciless: Get only 1 Baton Pass and deal with the most ferocious AI enemies. Your character and other teammates will take more damage. Friendly Fire is active also active in this mode.
What is the Best Difficulty Setting?
If you are new to this genre, then Easy or Normal would be the perfect Difficulty Setting for you. Later, you can switch to harder settings when you pick up the tone of the game. And someone who likes challenges can start the game with a Hard or Merciless Difficulty Setting.
The game literally puts no pressure on you as you can always revert back to the easy setting. You can use the following steps to change it.
How to Change Difficulty Setting in Persona 5 Tactica
To change Difficulty Settings, you need to enter the Hideout or do it from the mission briefing screen. Follow these steps to change the difficulty settings:
- Scroll down and enter the System > Gameplay Settings tab.
- From there, you can scroll and switch between different Difficulty options.