As we all are familiar God of War Ragnarok is not only popular for its great storyline but also the puzzle. In every task & quest, you do there will be a puzzle you’ll need to solve to complete the objective. For those who are unaware quests are also known as Favors. One of the Favours is when you’ll come across Astrid to help her purge the garden of poison by destroying totems. However, if you’re struggling to destroy poison Totems for Garden For the Dead Favor in GoW Ragnarok, then fret not. In this guide, we’ll guide you through all the tips & tricks to complete the favour in the game quickly.
How to Destroy Poison Totems to Complete Garden for the Dead in Gow Ragnarok
Here’s how to Destroy Poison Totems & complete Garden for the Dead Favor in God of War (GoW) Ragnarok. For your convenience, here we have mentioned all the tips to break the 3 Poisonous pots in the game.
- First, go ahead and initiate the Favor by heading to the Noatun’s Garden located in Vanaheim. In order to reach there simply grab your boat and head to the River Delta.
- Once you reach there head to your right and go near a tree to interact with the spirit of Astrid.
- After that, the Garden for the Dead Favor will get started. As soon as it does, move to your left from the spirit and look for a hole big enough to throw your Axe. There you’ll spot the First Poisonous Totem, i.e. the burning red pot.
- Once done, head in the front direction of the first totem and there you’ll see the plant emitting poisonous gasses. Simply use your Axe to freeze it and then take a sharp left. And there you’ll see a climbable wall, head right up, and look for a perfect angle to break the Second Poison Totem. Players will have to hit the chain that’s holding the burning pot.
- And then, head down from there, and on your left, in front of your partner (Freya, Atreus) is standing. You’ll see the last/Third Poison Totem behind the broken wall.
- After doing that head back to Astrid’s Spirit and have a small chat to have a small chat with her.
Also Read | God Of War Ragnarok Wiki & Walkthrough Guide
And that’s how to destroy Poison Totem to complete Garden for the Dead favor in God of War (GoW) Ragnarok. While you’re here take a look at the best Attachments for Leviathan Axe in the game.