Destroy All Humans! THQ Nordic Is Bringing Back The 2005 Classic Game
THQ Nordic seems to be on a roll as they have announced another game, Destroy All Humans! This is a remake of 2005 classic which fans adored worldwide. You can check the trailer and by far it is one of the most awesome trailers to be released recently.
The game looks to be set in 1959 like the earlier installment and will bring tons of action and humor along with it. You play as humans and your mission is to destroy all human life, this will be a welcome reversal of the alien invasion game that we’ve seen in the past, maybe we’ll get to the alien’s pov.
This is the description of the game on Amazon
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
The earlier game was one of the most enjoyable titles for the PS2 and the Xbox, while this will be available for current generation consoles and PC.
A release date has to be announced and we’re hoping we get to see more of it during E3 and hopefully get a release date as early as 2020.
Let us know what you think about this remake and if you are excited about Destroy All Humans! We sure are and if this is anything like its earlier version it will become an instant classic.
Make sure you check out other news and guides as well.