Bungie has been updating Destiny 2 ever since it was released and this has seen tons of challenges being released including last week’s the mystery of the Corridors of Time. After collectively spending tons of hours all Destiny 2 players were able to unlock a new Exotic quest for everyone to earn Bastion, Saint-14’s Exotic fusion rifle.
This week you will see the return of the Iron Banner Crucible event, this event will give you another chance to earn the Iron Banner for this season. You can check out below for details on what you will need to earn the best gear in Destiny 2.
Weekly Reset For January 21
Bastion Exotic Quest
You can still pick up the Bastion Exotic quest from Saint-14 in the Tower.
Corridors Of Time Collapsing
You have this week to get the lore book and earn a secret emblem, as it will reset next week which does give you enough time but it is still advisable to do it as soon as possible.
Crucible Rotator Playlists
- Iron Banner: Control
- Team Scorched
Nightfall: The Ordeal
- The Arms Dealer
- Anguish (Omnigul; drops Dreambane Leg Armor)
- Despair (Crota, Son of Oryx; drops Dreambane Class Item)
- Insanity (The Fanatic; drops Love and Death grenade launcher)
- Boss: Niruul, the Hollow Voice
- Modifiers: Barrier Champions, Unstoppable Champions, Heavyweight, Void Singe
- Legendary Modifiers: Empath, Equipment Locked, Match Game, Unstoppable Champions,
- Barrier Champions, Niruul’s Clyepsydra, Extinguish
- Limited Blessings (Crown of Sorrow)
- Which Witch (Last Wish)
- Hold The Line (Scourge of the Past)
- Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol (drops Ikelos Shotgun, Ikelos Sniper Rifle, or Ikelos SMG)
Full Curse (Petra Venj is in Rheasilviaa)
Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Week 1
- Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Heroic Modifiers: Extinguish, Iron, Blackout, Void Singe