Destiny 2 Patch Notes for Update 2.7.1 is here. After the long delay, Bungie has finally decided to take the new update live on January 28th which comes with improved the performance and optimizations to the game. Below are all the new updates, features and fixes list that comes with the new update 2.7.1.
Destiny 2 Update 2.7.1 Patch Notes
- Improved some performance issues in the Chamber of Suffering encounter.
- Fixed an issue where players could die when transitioning from the Necropolis encounter to the Tunnels of Despair.
- Improved a performance issue that could occur when chunks of land return, or are removed during the Sanctified Mind encounter.
- Improved performance when receiving certain investment related messages. This could be reward acquisition, placing tributes, or interacting with Obelisks.
- The largest impact will be in the Tower, but this should help everywhere.
- Players who load into Crucible matches faster than their peers will no longer be put in black screen. Rather, they will remain in spaceflight until all players have loaded into the match, as before.
- UI stuttering and framerate drops when loading or applying mods
- Framerate issues in Gambit and Gambit Prime
- Framerate issues during the Sanctified Mind encounter of the Garden of Salvation Raid
- Framerate issues in the Pit of Heresy Dungeon, specifically in tunnel encounters
- General improvements to performance on PC when a lot of debris is on the ground
- Fixed an issue that is preventing Eris from granting her final Lore entry
- Fixed an issue where the “Green with Envy” Quest was not progressing for some players
- Fixed an issue where the “Playin’ the Odds” emblem was not unlocking correctly for players
- This could prevent some players from fully unlocking the Dredgen title
- Improved Black Armory Rare Bounty acquisition
- Chances increase as you complete weekly and daily bounties
- Guaranteed to drop from bounty completion after 5 days if completing all Ada-1 bounties
- Fixed an issue where the Heavy Handed mod could trigger from Telesto bolts
- Fixed an issue where players could retain buffs from Wormgod Caress, Winter’s Guile, and Synthoceps even after swapping armor
- Equip restrictions on Wormgod Caress and Winter’s Guile will be lifted once this patch has shipped
Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Wish-Ender’s Broadhead perk was dealing more damage than intended
- Equipping both a Fusion Rifle Scavenger mod and a Linear Fusion Scavenger mod will no longer cause Heavy ammo to be gained from Special ammo boxes
- Using Telesto with the Heavy Handed obelisk mod will no longer generate unintentional extra Special ammo
- Fixed an issue that would cause the EDZ Obelisk interact component to despawn
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Sundial reward currency to be issued to players twice
- Eververse waypoint notification has been disabled
- The Season 9 Seasonal Starter Bundle will no longer appear as owned for players who bought the Season 8 Seasonal Starter Bundle