For those who want to delete a Roblox VIP Private Server and not sure how to do it, this guide will help you out. Follow these steps to cancel and get rid of a Private Server or disable it/make it inactive for some time.
How to Delete a Roblox VIP Private Server
How to Cancel my Roblox VIP Server?
Follow these steps to cancel your private server in Roblox.
- Find the server you have created for the game.
- Click on the Menu button which is indicated by 3 dots on the right.
- Next, click on Configure.
- Now, look for the green Active icon present near Subscription Status and click on it.
- Once you click on Cancel Payments, you can cancel your server.
- If you do this mid-month, you can still use the server for the rest of the month that you have paid for. But after that, it will get expired.
How to Make my Roblox Server Inactive?
- First, find your Private server and click on the Menu button which has three dots on the right.
- Click on Configure and click on the green Active icon near VIP server status.
- Click on Disable.
- This will make the server inactive but if you want to reactivate it, follow the same process. But the renewal time will remain as it was before.
- Note that disabling a server will disallow existing players from using the server and also prevent any new users from coming in.
Now, if you don’t want new people to buy your VIP servers but want those who have purchased it to continue using them, here’s a trick. Increase the price to a really high one and put disclaimers/information about it in the game and/or description. Read more about it in this thread.
So, this is basically how to cancel or disable Roblox Private Servers. While you are here, don’t forget to head over to our massive list of Roblox Game Codes and Roblox Promo Codes that you can use to get freebies this month.