Here’s a Roblox Decal ID codes list that you can use to access publicly available Decals. Every Decal has a unique code associated with it which is present in its link itself but it’s not easy to find specific items from the vast library. If you’re searching for some cute hair, facial expressions, outfits and more for Club Roblox, Bloxburg or other Roblox games, this guide will come in handy.
Plus, further ahead, we’ve explained how to create and upload your own Decals and make them available for other players to use.
Roblox Decals Codes IDs List
Here are some of the best Roblox Decal ID Codes including cute, aesthetic, and anime themes.
|Decal Name||Decal ID Code|
|Hot Pink Hair||435858275|
|grey wistful wink||710679541|
|Purple Super Super Happy Face||663586237|
|Super Super Happy Face||1560823450|
|red eyed ###||265790769|
|Anime Collection │ Sakura||1367427819|
|Blond and black hair||6979659642|
|galaxy hair roblox||275625339|
|Rainbow Cat Tail||469008772|
|Sapphire Encrusted Headphones||53890741|
|Free Robloxian Outfit with Robloxian||112492515|
|Pink Party Dress with Diamond Belt||90567189|
|Bubble Gum Smile||115538887|
|Aesthetic Cute Anime Girl||6394847912|
|Aesthetic blonde wavy ponytail||6002241249|
|Outrageous Sword Pack||73737627|
|This, my friends…||26578092|
Be sure to check back often because we will be adding more Image ID codes/Decal IDs to this list.
You can check out loads of Decals by heading to the Library and getting to Decals and if you find something you like, click on the Get Decal button.
- To get to the specific decals we’ve mentioned above, head to this link: https://www.roblox.com/library/Type your Decal ID here.
- So the first Decal code mentioned in our list is 6576347905, so you need to put https://www.roblox.com/library/6576347905 into your browser to find it easily.
How to Create and Upload Decals in Roblox Studio?
- First, have an image ready or create one in Photoshop or any other drawing tool you have. Save the picture on your Desktop.
- Go to Roblox and hit the Create tab (it should be on top).
- Go to Development Items and select Decals.
- Click on Upload Asset.
- Name it, give it a description if you’d like, and hit Upload.
- Once it shows up below, click on it and toggle on the option to Distribute on Creator Marketplace if you want to make the decal publicly available. Save Changes.
That’s everything about Decal ID codes list in Roblox and how to create/upload your own Decals. If this article helped you, find out how to play Roblox unblocked at school and all Roblox games with free VIP private servers. Also, don’t forget to check out our massive list of Roblox Game Codes and Roblox Promo Codes that you can use to get freebies this month.