Having trouble clearing the Gas Room Puzzle in Deathloop? Is this Boathouse mission triggering your claustrophobia? Well, fret not as we have just the steps that will allow you to get out of the room. So, hold your breath and don’t inhale the toxic gas as we tell you how to escape the locked chamber.
How to complete the Boathouse Deathloop Gas Room puzzle?
- The very first thing you have to do is to hack the antenna which is near the door up the stairs.
- Now, you will see a box that has a book inside it that has the clue
- Open the book and it reads, “Mister S, A great man once told me even paradise needs pest control. Well, welcome to the unofficial AEON fumigations facility! Tested it myself. It works. Sometimes a little too well. Please, boss, please VENT THE GAS when you’re done. It’s easy. First, you gotta reactivate the electricity panel. Then, you pull the switch level. Easy, Even a little elegant. It’s a beautiful instrument if I say so myself. I want to thank you for the opportunity to set it up. Make a little piece of this place just right for you. You know you can call me if you need any help with the system. Or if you don’t. Anyway. I’ll let you have your fun.”
- Now, look through the glass in the locked door which looks into the control room.
- Here you will see a whiteboard that has two sets of three numbers. These numbers are generated randomly each time around.
- Next, look underneath the stairs and you will see a crawlspace after destroying a few boards.
- Inside you will be able to see a set of switches.
- Just activate the switches with the same numbers as seen on the whiteboard to complete the Deathloop Gas Room Puzzle.
- Now, go back up the stairs and click the switch in the box.
- This will open the door leading out of the boathouse.
This is everything you need to know about how to complete the Deathloop Gas Room Puzzle. While you are here you can also have a look at How To See Deathloop Egor Control Panel.