Death Stranding PC Launch Trailer Released
Death Stranding arrives tomorrow on PC, and here is the launch trailer.
A few minutes away from the publication of the reviews, 505 Games and Kojima Productions have published the launch trailer of the PC version of Death Stranding, to be released tomorrow on Steam and Epic Games Store.
This one-minute video, visible below, mainly shows the protagonist, Sam Bridges, crossing the mysterious world of Death Stranding to deliver important parcels. There is also no lack of hints to the new features of this version, including support for ultra-wide screens and the collaboration with Half-Life which introduces some interesting content.
Death Stranding is available on PS4 and will release on PC on July 14th.
Here’s the overview of the game, via Steam:
From legendary game creator Hideo Kojima comes an all-new, genre-defying experience.
Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Carrying the disconnected remnants of our future in his hands, he embarks on a journey to reconnect the shattered world one step at a time.
Starring Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Léa Seydoux, and Lindsay Wagner.
Additional PC features include HIGH FRAME RATE, PHOTO MODE and ULTRA-WIDE MONITOR SUPPORT. Also includes cross-over content from Valve Corporation’s HALF-LIFE series.
Pre-Purchase Now to receive:
• HD Wallpapers
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR “SAM” SUNGLASSES (COLOR VARIANT) *
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR CAP (COLOR VARIANT)*
• GOLD and SILVER SPEED SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ARMOUR PLATE LV2 AND ABOVE*
All Day One copies of the game will also additionally include:
• DEATH STRANDING Official Score Expanded Edition digital soundtrack by Ludvig Forssell, including 10 unreleased bonus tracks.
• “Selections From ‘The Art of DEATH STRANDING’” Digital Book (by Titan Books)
• CHIRAL GOLD/ OMNIREFLECTOR “LUDENS MASK” SUNGLASSES (COLOR VARIANT)*
• GOLD and SILVER POWER SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ALL-TERRAIN SKELETON*
• GOLD and SILVER ARMOUR PLATE*
* UNLOCK IN-GAME ITEMS VIA STORY PROGRESSION