In previous Diablo games, dying is punished, even more so in Hardcore mode. In D2, you lose your items, weapons and you have to do a corpse run to the dying spot to get them back. And in D3, you face loss in related to your equipment as its durability reduces and more. This brings us to the question – what happens when you die in Diablo Immortal? Thankfully, the death penalty isn’t severe in this game.
What Happens when you Die in Diablo Immortal?
- A Resurrection Stone will allow your character to get a rebirth. Players need to use it at their corpse at the dying spot. It can be recharged by killing monsters and mobs.
- The max available resurrection charges are 3 and you can get them immediately after you make a new character.
- Make sure you have charges on your stone especially before you are entering a particularly difficult area with tough bosses. Head over to your Inventory to keep track of the charges you have.
- Keep in mind that if you keep dying back to back, the time you will take to be resurrected increases every time. So you must carefully make the choice to either use a charge by choosing Revive at Corpse or Revive in Town. If you don’t have any charges left, then you will only see the option to Revive in Town and the other one will be greyed out.
- Lastly, if you die and an ally revives you, you can come back to life without spending any charges. So, stick with other players and they will immediately come to the rescue after you accept their help.
If you want to ensure that you don’t die too often, you should know how to heal yourself quickly. Health potions, Health Globes, and skills will be useful in this scenario. Here’s how to restore health in Diablo Immortal.
And for more tips and tricks for this game, be sure to head over to our Diablo Immortal guides on Gamer Tweak.