Doki Doki Literature Club (DDLC) Plus comes packed with loads of features, including an in-game Mail inbox. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about it.
Mail & Inbox in DDLC Plus
- As we mentioned earlier, DDLC Plus is loaded with several mew features. It comes with a new in-game desktop. With this desktop, you can access different folders and files.
- With the mail feature, you will receive e-mails on your in-game desktop just like you would do in real life.
- You begin to receive mails once you complete 55% of the game. From then onwards, you will receive a mail for every 5% of the game you complete.
- You will receive these mails as you gradually progress through the game’s stories and levels.
- To open the Mailbox feature, you need to exit DDLC and then head to the desktop menu.
Now that we know about the email feature, let us check out the mails you will receive as you progress in the game.
- Have a Nice Weekend! – You will receive this mail after completing 55% of the game. This is the first mail you will receive in the game. You will receive this mail from Ive Laster.
- Side Stories – This mail will make its way to your inbox after you successfully complete 60% of the game. You will be sent this mail by Rea Vorte.
- Character Discrepancy – You will receive this mail after you complete 65% of DDLC Plus. This mail will be sent by Lib Musi.
- omg – You will find this email in your inbox after you successfully complete 70% of the game. You will receive this mail from Ive Laster.
- Staying focused on our goals – You will receive this mail after you complete 75% of DDLC Plus. This mail will come from Paula Miner.
- Re: Ethics – This mail will make its way into your inbox once you complete 80% of the game. You will receive it from Paula Miner.
- Issues caused by unprotected memory – After you complete 85% of DDLC Plus, you will receive this mail in your inbox. You will receive the mail from Ravi Raso.
- Binary data in VM2? – Ro Teether will send you this mail after you complete 90% of the game.
- Let’s move on – You will receive this mail upon successfully completing 100% of the game. Paula Miner is the sender of this mail.
These were all of the mails you will receive in your inbox as you eventually complete Doki Doki Literature Club (DDLC) Plus.
Now that you know everything about the mail & inbox feature, check out all the differences in DDLC Plus.