Dragon Ball Z Kakarot brought the Saiyan action closer to home than it has ever been before, for the first-time players got to play through the actual Dragon Ball Z timeline and face off against some of the biggest adversaries Goku has had to face.
It looks like Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is getting new content with the new update DBZ Kakarot update 1.10. Check out the patch notes below:
DBZ Kakarot update 1.10 Patch Notes
- New transformation
- New training
- New items that award EXP
- New sub stories
- Can now change the field and battle background music
- Implemented data for “A new Power Awakens Part 1”
- Implemented data for “Music Compilation Pack” Removed transformation limitations for Goku and Vegeta during replay of “Time Machine”
- Added ability to switch BGM
- Made Other adjustments
This isn’t just the end as more elements are being pushed to Dragon Ball Z Kakarot to make it resemble as much as possible to the anime version.
Twitter User @DbsHype uncovered some unannounced items that will be making to Dragon Ball Z Kakarot as well and these include.
- Makafushigi Adventure
- Romantic Ageruyo
- We Gotta Power
- Detekoi Tobikiri Zenkai Power
- Bokutachiha Tenshidatta
- Dragon Soul
- Unmeino Hi ~ Tamashii vs Tamashii~
- Dragon Ball Z Background Music
- Kaibutsu Frieza vs Densetsuno Super Saiyans
- Yappari Saikyo Songoko!! (We Gotta Power)
- Solid State Scouter
You can check out other images too that was revealed in the tweet
DBZ: Kakarot – Battle Of Gods DLC More Images & Music Compilation Pack Song List.
Releases: This Spring. pic.twitter.com/XLvEsZB4Of
— Dragon Ball Hype. (@DbsHype) March 21, 2020
This wraps up the Dragon Ball Z Kakarot update 1.10, make sure that you keep checking out GamerTweak for more information on your favorite games.