Ample of you might have done with Days Gone and now its time for some fresh new content, yes thanks to the developer who had already promised to give free content a new challenge just dropped in your console. If had not updated the game yet look for Patch 1.21 that add Weekly DLC Challenges, fixes Progression issues and add other General Fixes to for enhancing the game performance. You can refer the full Days Gone Patch 1.21 patch logs below to know more.
The Weekly DLC Challenge is something interesting to look upon, Surrounded is the new challenged that dropped recently offering you to take part in a fight against endless Horde of Freakers. The mission is to survive the Horde as long as possible by using every weapon yo have with you, along with some traps and utilizing the environmental objects. By killing Freakers you can increase your time and grab a high score.
With this every week there will be a new challenge dropping on Friday. You can earn Bronze, Silver or Gold Rank to get credits. These credits will help you in buying new characters, custom accents and rings. Once you complete the challenge a patch will be displayed permanently on Deacon’s jacket in both Challenge and Story mode, like a tattoo. The patch also adds a new custom accent “Farewell Mongrels” in the story mode. For more details read below.
Days Gone Patch 1.21 Patch Logs:
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Surrounded” is the first DLC challenge drop! It’s you VS. an endless Horde of Freakers! Survive the Horde as long as possible by utilizing your weapons, traps, and the environment. Increase the time on the timer by taking down Freakers and maximizing your score!
- Each week on Friday, we will unlock a new challenge for you to master! (Will confirm day/time)
- Earn a Bronze, Silver, or Gold rank to earn credits to buy new characters, custom accents, and rings
- Once you complete a challenge, you will earn that challenge’s Patch which will be permanently shown on Deacon’s jacket in both challenge and story mode!
- Free new custom accent has been added to our story mode, “Farewell Mongrels” (Due to an issue that popped up in this latest patch, the “Farewell Mongrels” custom accent has been delayed to our next patch. We apologize for the inconvenience.)
- New trophies have been added exclusively to the new weekly challenges
- Lisa will not get stuck on the house terrain during the mission ”Lots Of Sick People”
- After finishing the objective in “You Don’t Want to Know”, you should be able to properly loot your bounty
- Picking up and swapping weapons on the ground has been changed to the “Triangle” button
- A fix has added to fade away the Stat Upgrade and Trust Level banner from the player’s UI
- Swarmers and the Horde should now vault through windows properly
- The Breaker’s AI should function correctly when traps are utilized
- Leaving flashback missions should now retain your melee weapon and proper ammo count
- Rendering issue has been resolved with a certain set of NPCs
- Localization fixes
- Various bug fixes and miscellaneous crash fixes