Besides following the main story paths, one can take time to catch some Pokemon. Moreover, there are a few Gyms where you can showcase your skills by challenging the Trainers. Before entering a battle, make sure that you have one of the strongest PokeTeam. This can be done by selecting the best Nature to enhance the stats or by simply Evolving a Pokemon. While a majority of Pokemon can be evolved by increasing the Friendship level, some require a special item. Dawn Stones is one such resource needed to evolve certain Pokemon. However, obtaining it is quite tricky as it is not readily available. Well, don’t worry, this article got you covered. Check out this guide that features the steps to get Dawn Stones in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Where to find Dawn Stones in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
The quickest way to obtain a Dawn Stone is by winning it from auctions at Porto Marinada. For those who don’t know, you need to complete the Cascarrafa’s Gym Challenge in order to unlock it. The item sold in the auction gets reset daily, so make sure to keep an eye on it. Apart from this, you can obtain Dawn Stones scattered across some regions in the Paldea map of Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
One of the most reliable location to find a Dawn Stone is near the ruins of Medali. Although, reaching this location can be quite tricky but you can check out these points to reach there efficiently.
- Reach Academy and start making your way in the northwest direction.
- Walk through the Asado Desert before you enter the Cascarrafa region.
- Further, keep walking in the west direction until you reach the PokeCenter just outside Porto Marinada.
- Upon reaching there, move in the east direction to finally enter the city of Medali. You are halfway done on your journey to obtain a Dawn Stone in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
- Once you have reached the city of Medali, the next step should be entering the Ruins.
- To reach there, walk to the west side where you will find a mountain. On top of which there are several ruined walls behind which, you can get Dawn Stones in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
- You need a bit of exploration to get the Dawn Stones in this area but that is totally worth it.
- Look for glowy Pokeballs as obtaining them gets you the Dawn Stone.
That’s all covered for obtaining the Dawn Stones in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Pokemon Scarlet & Violet guides on Gamer Tweak.