Saints Row Reboot is an Action-Adventure game that happens after Saints Row: Gat out of Hell. This game is a reboot to the whole Saints Row series bringing us back into their Open-World game of Carnage & Destruction. To help you deal with such damage, you will need good Weapons. Weapons are cool as they are but they can be made to look a certain way that we like. Weapons Customization, like everything else, is possible in this game and it adds that much flare to your Weapon. In this guide, I will show you how to Customize Weapons in Saints Row.
How to Customize Weapons in Saints Row (2022)
Saints Row Reboot has a lot of Customization options with many things like the Player Model, Cars, as well as Weapons. To Customize your Weapons in Saints Row, you will have to visit your nearest Weapons Store like Friendly Fire. Go into the Shop and interact with the Arms Dealer. This will open up a grid of Weapons, owned & unowned. Now follow the Steps below to Customize your Weapons.
- Select the Weapon you want to Customize.
- There will be an option of Customize, select it.
- This will open up all of the Customization options for that Weapon.
- The options you will have are:
- Visual Mod
- Weapons Color
- Surface Options
- Weapon Decal
- Weapon Patterns
- In the beginning, many of these will be locked or you will have limited options.
- As you progress through the game and complete many Missions & Side-Missions, you will unlock more Customization options.
- Go into the Menus from the Weapon Store as explained above and Customize your Weapons to your Hearts Content.
This was all about how to Customize your Weapons in Saints Row. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How To Fast Travel in Saints Row.