Sea of Thieves is an action-adventure game set up in an open world while the player assumes the role of a pirate. While you sail the open seas, complete the quests of the three main trading companies in the game. Each of the trading companies offers a different kind of quest. While you complete quests and get money, you need to get resources and items to upgrade your ships. Although you can play the game solo, there is also the option to explore the open seas with other players. Additionally, while you upgrade your ship with different equipment, you will also want to customize your ship the way you want. So we recommend you check out this guide on how to customize ship in Sea of Thieves.
How to Customize Ship in Sea of Thieves
While it is not difficult to customize your ship in the game, you need to purchase items first. Since they are merely cosmetics, the items are priced high and will need gold. Although some can even be bought for the blue coins, the majority of items will need Gold. Here’s what you need to do to Customize Ship in Sea of Thieves:
- Go to any Shipwright Shop on the docks which sell customization items.
- Interact with them and then select Ship Customization to toggle through the items available.
- Once you purchase one, head to the Customization Chest, and then you can select your customization.
- Additionally, if you are too far from the Ship, you will not be able to customize it.
- If you are aware of the Bilge Rats, you can head over to Duke’s Shop to get a few items for blue coins.
Although Ship Customization makes everything look good, you will not have any advantage over other players. Additionally, to be able to customize your ship in the game, you need to be a captain first.
That’s all you need on how to Customize Ship in Sea of Thieves. While you are here, make sure you check out our other Sea of Thieves guides at Gamer Tweak.