Crystal Tears are items that you can use to increase the effects of the Flask of Wondrous Physick in Elden Ring. You can acquire these unique items by exploring the map in the game. You can either buy these from a Merchant, or pick them up as drops from enemies. Additionally, you can even receive Crystal Tears from an NPC. Since Crystal Tears are such an important in items in the game, it is important to know how to use them. However, if you are among the many players who do not know how to use these tears, we have got just the guide for you. Here, we will show you how to use Crystal Tears in the game.
How to Use Crystal Tears in Elden Ring?
To use Crystal Tears in Elden Ring, you need the Flask of Wonderous Physick. Once you get the Flask of Wonderous Physick, you need to mix the Tears with it at a Site of Grace. And that’s about it. Also, there are 16 different Crystal Tear types that you can acquire in Elden Ring.
- Cerulean Crystal Tear – Restores your total FP by half.
- Cerulean Hidden Tear – Negates any FP Consumption for a Set time period.
- Crimson Bubbletear – You will receive HP restoration when near death.
- Crimson Crystal Tear – Restores your total HP by half.
- Crimsonburst Crystal Tear – Slowly restores your HP over a set period of time.
- Crimsonspill Crystal Tear – Briefly increase your max HP.
- Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear – Convert any received Damage into HP.
- Dexterity-Knot Crystal Tear – Provides a brief boost to Dexterity.
- Faith-Knot Crystal Tear – Provides a brief boost to Faith.
- Flame-Shrouding Cracked Tear – Receive a brief boost to Fire Damage Attacks.
- Greenburst Crystal Tear – Brief boost to Stamina recovery speed.
- Greenspill Crystal Tear – Briefly increase your max Stamina.
- Holy-Shrouding Cracked Tear – Receive a brief boost to your Holy Damage Attacks.
- Intelligence-Knot Crystal Tear – Provides a brief boost to Intelligence.
- Leaden Hardtear – Receive a brief Poise boost.
- Lightning-Shrouding Cracked Tear – Receive a brief boost to Lightning Damage Attacks.
- Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear – Receive a temporary boost to your Magic Damage Attacks.
- Opaline Bubbletear – Use this crystal to reduce the next Attack’s damage significantly.
- Opaline Hardtear – Provides a Brief boost to Damage Negation of all types.
- Purifying Crystal Tear – Purifies the effects of the Lord of Blood’s Curse.
- Ruptured Crystal Tear – Use this tear to cause the explosion of a concoction.
- Speckled Hardtear – Provides a Brief boost to Resistance & Healing status.
- Spiked Cracked Tear – Enhances Damage for Charged Attacks.
- Stonebarb Cracked Tear – Enhances Attacks to break Enemy Stances more often.
- Strength-Knot Crystal Tear – Provides a brief boost to Strength.
- Thorny Cracked Tear – Enhances Damage for Successful Consecutive Attacks.
- Twiggy Cracked Tear – Results in a brief halt to Rune loss upon Death.
- Windy Crystal Tear – Enhances Dodge Rolls for some time.
- Winged Crystal Tear – Brief reduction Equip Load.
So there you have it. This is all you need to know about Crystal Tears in Elden Ring and how to use them. As you can see, using these items can be quite beneficial, so we recommend you do not avoid them.
And now that you know all about Crystal Tears, take a look at our Elden Ring Guides.