Crystal Tears are items that you can use to increase the effects of the Flask of Wondrous Physick in Elden Ring. You can acquire these unique items by exploring the map in the game. You can either buy these from a Merchant, or pick them up as drops from enemies. Additionally, you can even receive Crystal Tears from an NPC. Since Crystal Tears are such an important in items in the game, it is important to know how to use them. However, if you are among the many players who do not know how to use these tears, we have got just the guide for you. Here, we will show you how to use Crystal Tears in the game.
How to Use Crystal Tears in Elden Ring?
To use Crystal Tears in Elden Ring, you need the Flask of Wonderous Physick. Once you get the Flask of Wonderous Physick, you need to mix the Tears with it at a Site of Grace. And that’s about it. Also, there are 16 different Crystal Tear types that you can acquire in Elden Ring.
- Cerulean Crystal Tear – This Crystal Tear in Elden Ring helps restore half of your total FP in a mixed physick.
- Crimsonburst – The Crimsonburst Crystal Tear helps in slowly restoring your HP for a set period of time in the mixed physick.
- Ruptured – Use this tear to cause the explosion of a concoction in mixed physick.
- Crimson – Provides restoration of half of your total HP in mixed physick.
- Opaline Bubbletear – Use this crystal to reduce your damage in mixed physick significantly.
- Faith-Knot – Results in a temporary boost to faith in mixed physick.
- Spiked Cracked Tear – Increases the potency of charged attacks for a set period of time in mixed physick.
- Strength-Knot – Provides a brief boost to strength in mixed physick.
- Winged – Brief reduction in mixed physick equip load.
- Thorny Cracked – This item helps convert any damage you receive into HP in mixed physick.
- Magic-Shrouding Cracked – You will receive a temporary boost to your magic attacks in mixed physick.
- Holy-Shrouding Cracked – A brief boost to holy attacks in mixed physick.
- Lightning-Shrouding Cracked – Receive a brief boost to lightning attacks in mixed physick.
- Twiggy Cracked – Results in a brief halt to rune loss upon death in mixed physick.
- Leaden Hardtear – Receive a brief poise boost in mixed physick.
- Greenburst – Brief boost to stamina recovery speed in mixed physick.
- Crimsonspill – Brief boost to max HP in mixed physick.
- Crimson Bubbletear – Upon coming close to death, you will receive an HP restoration in mixed physick.
- Flame-Shrouding Cracked – A brief boost to fire attack power.
- Crimsonwhorl Bubbletear – Convert any received damage into HP in mixed physick.
So there you have it. This is all you need to know about Crystal Tears in Elden Ring and how to use them. As you can see, using these items can be quite beneficial, so we recommend you do not avoid them.
And now that you know all about Crystal Tears, take a look at our Elden Ring Guides.