Today, Ubisoft unveiled the launch gameplay trailer for The Crew Motorfest during Gamescom’s Opening Night Live, simultaneously detailing the game’s Gold and Ultimate editions and announcing a free trial.
- From 14th September to 17th September, players will have a chance to discover The Crew Motorfest for free for 5 hours. Every unlocked item and progression during the free trial will be carried over when they purchase the game.
- Both the Gold and Ultimate editions will grant a 3-day early access period that gives players a sneak preview of the Motorfest festivities on the island of Oahu. with special activities on the Main Stage starting on 11th September w
- ith AMERICAN MUSCLE POWER.
- The Gold and Ultimate Editions will include Year 1 Pass on all available platforms and Ubisoft+ subscriptions via Ubisoft Connect, Xbox, and Amazon Luna. On top of that, the Ultimate Edition will offer access to the Ultimate Pack, which contains many exclusive customization items for the player’s avatar and vehicles. The Year 1 Pass will gradually unlock up to 25 cars – starting with 3 vehicles at launch: the DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE WIDEBODY 2023, the CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS 1970, and the BMW M4 COMPETITION COUPE.
- Players will then obtain 2 cars each month, for a total of 25 cars over the whole year.
If the Year 1 pass is bought after the launch of The Crew Motorfest, the player will get direct access to already dropped cars from the previous months.
The newest iteration of the ‘The Crew’ franchise, The Crew Motorfest invites players to immerse themselves in car culture and embark on thrilling driving experiences in a vibrant open world, located in O’ahu, Hawaii.
The Crew Motorfest will be available worldwide on 14th September on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One, as well as Windows PC through the Ubisoft Store and the Epic Games Store. Players can also subscribe to Ubisoft+ on PC, Xbox, and Amazon Luna.