Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is not just a game with straight forward racing, well there are shortcuts, power-ups and amazing weapons you can use to permanently throw away opponents from the racing track. You can also become a target if you fail to avoid them, so in this Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled weapon guide you can learn about all the weapons, what are their powers and what they actually do?. This will help you to avoid them in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled and if you got one then use it wisely to eliminate other racers.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled All Weapons
- TNT Crate – A small TNT crate will appear on your head for a short period of time, it can be in red or green color. You can throw it on racers behind you, and use it as an impeccable method to throw others out of the race. Throw it away or else it will explode on your head.
- Nitro Crate – Similar to Green Beaker, the power-up offers you an ability to create an explosion whenever you crash into something.
- Power Shield – This powerful has dual benefits first it will generate a shield around you for a short period, protects from any incoming projectiles. In the end, you can shoot the green ball on anyone and it explodes.
- Bowling Bomb – A pack of three explosive huge black color bowling bomb that travels in a straight line. Use them to eliminate the fastest racers in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
- Missile – One of the strongest weapons in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, lock on a target and shoot the missile. Want help to dodge the missiles then read our guide – How To Dodge Missile In Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
- Warp Orb – An weapon that will help you to use electricity to electrify opponents on the tracks. When you use this weapon in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, it will release a black orb with electric current and continues electrifying racers on the tracks. A blue orb will appear on the center top of the screen, then you can use this weapon.
Crash Team Racing Nitro – Fueled weapons are amazing, and they will be available once you gather enough Wumpa fruits or sometimes through the crates on the tracks. Just drive through them to get power-ups also, if you want to know more about all power-ups in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled then read our guide – Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled All Power-ups.