Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is not just a game with straight forward racing, well there are shortcuts, power-ups and amazing weapons you can use to permanently throw away opponents from the racing track. You can also become a target if you fail to avoid them, so in this Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled weapon guide you can learn about all the weapons, what are their powers and what they actually do?. This will help you to avoid them in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled and if you got one then use it wisely to eliminate other racers.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled All Power-ups
- Speed-Boost Turbo – Get a brief speed boost for some time, driver as fast to leave others behind. Looks like a red potion in the bottle.
- Green Beaker – A potion in green bottle that will give you a power of creating a explosion whenever you crash into something.
- Red Beaker – Instantly changes your current power-up or weapon if you drive through the red potion of bottle on the tracks or find it inside a crate.
- Aku-Aku – Turn invincible for a brief period of time, no attacks can throw you off tracks just keep driving to the finish line.
- Uka-Uka – Similar to Aku-Aku who grants power to the hero, Uka Uka grants a brief invincibility to the villains.
- N-Trophy Clock – A power-up that will slow down the clock for a short period of time.
- Invisibility – This power is available in Battle Mode, will turn you invisible for a brief period. Look for two eyes icon on the top center of screen.
- Super Engine – A blue color engine in flames will give you a brief speed boost.
All power-ups require Wumpa Fruits, and some of them are rewarded through Crates. Power-ups are sometime very helpful in the game, especially when you are competing against pro racers in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. To save your time check our CTR Nitro-Fueled all shortcuts guide to instantly skip some track space and land into the ending.