The festive season in Disney Dreamlight Valley has brought new challenges that are festively themed. As with every season completing this challenge rewards you with new clothes and furniture items. One such challenge in this season you can find is the Cookie Taste Test. After completing this challenge you unlock new Festive Candy Ears. And this guide has all the information on how to complete the Cookie Taste Test in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Cookie Taste Test Challenge in Disney Dreamlight Valley
There are only 4 recipes that fall under the Cookies category in the game currently, they are:
- My Hero Cookie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookie
Out of these Make and Eat any 3 Cookies at the same time to complete the challenge. The only catch in the challenge is that you cannot eat the same cookie three times to complete the challenge. Hence, you will need to bake 3 different Cookies and eat them. We recommend cooking Biscuits, My Hero Cookie, and Chocolate Chip Cookie as the ingredients for these cookies are easily available.
What are the ingredients for Making Cookies?
- To make Biscuits you need one quantity of Wheat, Sugarcane, and Butter. You can purchase Wheat for 3 Star Coins from the Goofy Stall of Peaceful Meadow or you can buy Wheat seeds for 1 Star Coin and grow them in your field. Wheat is the common ingredient in all cookies. Hence, we recommend having enough amount of it. Goofy Stall in Dazzle Beach sells Sugarcane for 29 Star Coins or you can buy Sugarcane seeds for 5 Star Coins and grow them in your field. Butter is purchased from Chez Remy’s Pantry for 190 Star Coins.
- You need one quantity of Wheat, Sugarcane, Butter, and Any Sweet to make My Hero Cookie. Cocoa Bean and Vanilla are well-known sweet ingredients and you can get both of them from Sunlit Plateau Biome while harvesting. Moreover, you can also harvest Cocoa beans from the trees of Glade of Trust Biomes.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie needs Wheat, Sugarcane, Cocoa Bean, and Butter to cook the recipe.
- Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookie on the other hand which is a 2-star recipe needs only Wheat and Ginger to prepare. Although finding Ginger isn’t easy because they are only found in the Forgotten Land biome. To unlock this biome you will need 15000 Dreamlight which is hard to collect.
That’s everything covered on how to complete Cookie Taste Test challenge. Also, check out our guide on how to cook Mint Chocolate in Disney Dreamlight Valley.