V Rising may be experienced in a lot of formats, from entire PvP realms with hundreds of people to a simple PvE planet with just a lone user. And no matter what mode you enjoy, there’s a lot of work to accomplish when you get started. V Rising’s Console commands provide you instant access to a wide range of on-the-fly capabilities for your server. You may utilize a variety of tricks and console lines in V Rising. If you’re searching for a way to mess around with your save files or even your grinding process, these commands can help you perform some admin-enabled processes. In any case, here are our V Rising Admin Console Commands List.
V Rising Admin Console Commands List
Here is all the Admin Console Commands List in V Rising:
- claninvite (Unnamed Argument)
- Client BuildingDebugging (Unnamed Argument)
- Connect (address or steamid, port, password)
- Copy (Command)
- depthoffield (Unnamed Argument)
- DumpArchetype Information (which, Nun to print, Full info)
- DumpBlobAssetMemoryInfo (Which)
- DumpChunkFragmentation (Which, ExtraDebugging)
- DumpComponentMemoryInfo (Which)
- DumpDynamicBufferMemoryInfo (Which)
- DumpEntity (World, Entity, Full Dump)
- DumpEntityQueries (Which) DumpEverything (Which)
- DumpPrefabGUIDEntities (World, Component, Include Disabled, Include Prefabs)
DumpQueryArchetypes (which, OnlyRequired, AlsoLogToConsole)
- DumpSystem Memory (Which, AlsoLogToConsole)
- garbageCollectArchetypes (Which)
These commands can perform various takes as per the name. They will let you do various admin actions like give admin role and commands such as ‘give’ and ‘giveset’, get a particular item in the game, check out different armor and weapons, ban a particular character, and see a list of all the banned players, ban any player from the server, accepts any player’s invitation to join your clan, declines their joining request, kicks any player from your server, and even lift layer ban from the server.
V Rising New Admin Console Commands
The new V Rising Admin Console Commands are:
This command adds up to 12 in-game hours to leap in time, affecting the current in-game hour and the respawn timers of units and objects. Use this command in quick succession to add more time. Please note that a server can never go back in time.
This command modifies the durability of equipped items. Note that it cannot be used to repair broken items that are not equipped.
This command modifies the health of the target unit/object closest to the admin’s cursor, allowing admins to deal damage or heal targets.
How to Enable Console Commands in V Rising?
Here to how to enable console commands in V Rising:
- Once in-game, press the ESC key
- Go to the “General” tab
- Now check “Console Enabled” option
- You have to enable this
- Quit the ‘Settings’
- Once back in the game, press the ~ key
- This will bring up the console
- You can press the ~ key again to close it
- Enable admin access by typing in “adminauth”
- Then you can use the commands from our list to perform various actions
That’s all about Admin Console Commands List for this game. While you are here, make sure to check out our V Rising Guides for more tips & tricks.