Many players need a fix for the Connection Lost error in MultiVersus. This is an annoying issue that disconnects the players from their game. But considering this is an online game this problem is to be expected. There are many factors like an overload of players or server maintenance that can cause this problem. Thankfully, there are ways you can resolve it quite easily. So in this guide let us check how to fix the disconnected error in MultiVersus, and the solution for the server kick bug.
How to Fix the MultiVersus Connection Lost Error
These are all the fixes that you should try if you ever are disconnecting from MultiVersus or face other issues like getting kicked from the server.
- Check Server Status: Whenever you get the connection lost error the first thing you should do is check the game’s server status. For MultiVersus you can check it at their Twitter @multiversus. Here you can find out if the servers are under maintenance. I suggest you check our guide on how to check if servers are down to get more help with it.
- Restart your PC or Console: If there are no issues with the servers then time to try the basics. Start by restarting your PC, if you play on consoles then restart your PlayStation or Xbox. Once your system is back on try playing MultiVersus and see if you still get the error.
- Restart the game: Restarting your game is another classic fix that can work wonders. Close the game completely, if you play on a PC you can also end it from Task Manager. Once properly closed, restart it again and try to play the game, see if you face the server kick issues.
- Test & Refresh your connection: MultiVersus is an online game that requires a strong connection. You should test your internet by doing a speed test on any browser to check your internet speed and connection. If there is an issue with your internet then refreshing it can help you fix it.
- Wireless connection: To refresh your wireless connection simply reboot your router.
- Wired connection: Plug out the Ethernet cable from your console or PC and wait for a few seconds then plug it in again.
- After you refresh your internet and it gets stable, check if you are still disconnecting from the MultiVersus servers. This fix should help resolve the disconnected from server error.
- Allow the game through the Windows Firewall: In case you accidentally deny access to public or private networks you might face this problem. Don’t worry you can still allow it. Open Control Panel and go to System and Security. Next, click on Windows Defender Firewall and click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall. Now scroll down and add MultiVersus for both Public and Private.
- Reinstall the game: As a last resort, you can reinstall the game. Uninstall the game and remove it from your system completely. After you have removed it download it again.
- Contact Customer Support: If none of the above fixes work, you should contact MultiVersus Customer Support. Here you can explain your issue directly. It will even help them resolve if the game has some bug, and get the game working.
That covers this guide on how you can fix the Connection lost error in MultiVersus, and also solve disconnected and server kick issues. If you need help on more topics of this game then check out our other MultiVersus guides.