The world of Genshin Impact is filled with multiple quests and events that you will come across. While completing some of them progresses you further in the story, others help with the resources and item part. Both of which are important in your journey through the fantasy land of Teyvat. With the Sumeru update, players are now accustomed to new locations and new enemies. Along with that, you will come across many new and challenging quests. This guide is on one such challenging quest from the Vimana Agama Jazari Chapter. You have to Connect The Pilot Cabin Power System in Genshin Impact. So let’s check out this guide to get a walkthrough of this quest.
How to Connect to the Pilot Cabin Power System in Genshin Impact
You will start this quest as part of Chapter 3 of Vimana Agama from the Aranyaka Quest. In this chapter, you along with Jazari will have to unlock the Pilot Cabin by supplying it with power. Here’s how to Connect to the Pilot Cabin Power System in Genshin Impact:
- Firstly, you will have to teleport to the waypoint at Ardravi valley at the south of Devantaka Mountain and head northwest.
- Make sure that you have activated the relays at the bottom and middle level as part of the Vimana Agama Jazari Chapter.
- Next, head to the top floor and then go to the relay which has an Energy Cube around it.
- Collect the cube and then head to the door on your right and place the cube to open it. This will give you the second Energy Cube that you need for the other relay.
- After that, place both Energy Cubes in each relay on the top floor. As soon as you place the second one, you will connect to the Pilot Cabin Power System. Now the door to the Pilot Cabin is open and you can enter it.
That’s all you need on how to Connect to the Pilot Cabin Power System in Genshin Impact. While you are here, make sure you check out our Genshin Impact guides for more content with Gamer Tweak.