In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you can confuse your enemies with the help of a flower. This game features countless new combat mechanics like Blinding, Critical Hits, and more. You can choose your weapons and form new methods to decimate the various enemies present in this game. Mechanics like confusion will help you get the upper hand against a horde of enemies or a strong boss. This guide will tell you how to inflict confusion in ToTK.
How to Confuse Enemies in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom
To confuse your enemies in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom:
- Look for the Muddle Bud flower and acquire it.
- Then, go to the enemy or a group of enemies.
- Throw the flower at them and it will burst to form a cloud.
- Enemies in this cloud will be confused and start attacking each other.
- Alternatively, you can also attach the Muddle Bud flower to an arrow to confuse your enemies from a distance.
- Fusing it with arrows will give it an AoE effect.
That’s all you have to do to confuse your enemies. Confusion is extremely effective if you’re facing many enemies at once. Since they will attack each other, you can focus on finishing them off. Moreover, if you hit a strong enemy with the Muddle Bud, then they will finish off the minions themselves. You can find out enemies confused by the four small clouds on their heads.
Where to Find Muddle Buds in ToTK
These flowers are hard to come by since they are extremely effective against enemies. To find Muddle Buds, you must enter the underground area of the map called the Depths. To enter the Depths, you must jump down the chasms like the Lanayru Wetlands one at coordinates (1720, 0140, 0031). Once you’re in, look under the big trees to find Muddle Buds and Bomb Flowers.
That’s all from us on how to confuse enemies in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom (ToTK). While you’re here, check our ToTK section for other combat guides to perform the Perfect Guard and more.