FIFA 20’s weekly challenges are something that a lot of FIFA 20 players swear by being the most addictive aspect of the game, you always have tons of things to do, to unlock and to get into a better spot than you already are. This guide will show you how to complete all Season 2 Week 4 Objectives in FIFA 20.
How to Complete All Season 2 Week 4 Objectives in FIFA 20
There is always a ton of challenges for FIFA players to simply log into the game and start playing towards achieving the goal. You have a progression method of first playing through the Bronze Objectives and then moving up to Silver and Gold.
Below is how you can complete all of Season 2’s Week 4 Objectives
- Contract Talks – 200 XP – Apply a Contract Item to your manager.
- Score in 3 – 630 XP – Score in 3 separate matches in any FUT game mode.
- Forward Passer – 390 XP – Assist using a forward in any FUT game mode.
- Squad Battling – 580 XP – Play a Squad Battles match.
- Group Reward: 200 XP & Major Lazer Home Kit
- Featured Battle – 700 XP – Play a match against this week’s Featured Squad in Squad Battles on min. Semi-Pro difficulty.
- Assist in 3 – 1000 XP – Assist in 3 separate matches in any mode.
- Win 3 – 1000 XP – Win 3 matches in any mode.
- Score 5 – 900 XP – Score 5 goals in any mode.
- Group Reward: 400 XP
- 3 League Lineup – 990 XP – Win a Rivals match using a starting squad containing at least 2 players from Premier League, Serie A, and Bundesliga.
- 5 League Lineup – 660 XP – Assist 2 goals in Squad Battles on min. Pro difficulty using a starting squad containing at least 1 player from Eredivisie, Liga Nos, Super Lig, La Liga, and Ligue 1.
- Winning Formula – 990 XP – Win 2 Rivals matches using a starting squad containing at least 1 player from Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Ligue 1.
- Score and Assist – 990 XP – Score using a Serie A player and Assist using a La Liga player in the same Rivals match.
- Making Progress – 1650 XP – Earn 3,500 Rivals points.
- Group Reward: 733 XP
Hopefully, this will be more than enough to give you a clear picture as to how you can complete all the objectives without having to get confused.
Make sure that you check out other FIFA 20 guides as well at GamerTweak.