Players who wish to get thousands of Apex Coins fast can redeem Apex Legends codes for this purpose, but how to get them and are they available for free? We will explain the entire process here. With Coins, you can buy items/cosmetics in the store in-game and customize your characters and weapons. You can also use Apex Coins to purchase a Battle Pass and other cosmetic Apex Packs including holosprays, charms, emotes, skins and more.
These are all the codes that are working on December 20, 2022. There is no given expiry date for them but usually, such codes expire in 2 to 3 days.
Apex Legends Codes to Redeem for Coins (February 2023)
If you’d like to get 1000, 2000+, 4000+, 6000+, and more Apex Coins at a time, you can buy a PC (Origin), Xbox, PS, or Nintendo Switch Digital Game Code from Amazon.
Prices of Apex Coins Online Game Code
- 1,000 Apex Coins ($9.99)
- 2,150 Apex Coins ($19.99)
- 4,350 Apex Coins ($39.99)
- 6,700 Apex Coins ($59.99)
- 11,500 Apex Coins ($99.99)
Free Apex Legends Codes February 2023
You might find many codes online but while they may be real, they can be snagged by players fast because one code will only work once.
Here are the codes:
How to Redeem Apex Codes on PC, PlayStation, Xbox & Nintendo Switch?
Once you have purchased Apex Coins via Amazon, you can redeem them if you have an original copy of the base game, which is free to play. After that, follow the steps given below, depending on your platform:
- Visit Ea.com and log into your account.
- Got to your Profile > Account Settings.
- Find “Redeem Product Code” and then type the product code in the text field.
- You can check your confirmation email or your box/manual to get your product code.
- Click on Next and you will be able to redeem the in-game content.
- Head to Redeem.Microsoft.com on a browser and log into your Microsoft account.
- Type the code or paste it and then continue the process to redeem.
- Head to the PlayStation store and log into your account.
- Click on your Avatar at the top of the screen.
- Select Redeem Codes from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the code and select Redeem.
- The content will be applied to your account.
- Head to ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/ via a browser.
- Sign in and add your Nintendo Account e-mail address and password > select Sign in again.
- Check your user name in the top-right corner – it should be the correct Nintendo Account.
- Enter the code and then select Next
- Re-enter your Nintendo Account password.
- Then select Redeem.
That’s all about codes for this game. For more related to Apex Legends, check out our guides on Gamer Tweak.