Fortnite and Gears of War have collaborated to introduce players to several challenges, quests, rewards, and the addition of Kait as well as Marcus in the shop. One of the challenges in Chapter 3’s first season of Fortnite is to collect 3 COG tags for the Delta-One quest. COG Tag is an identification worn by the personnel in Gear of War. Here’s the list of all the map locations of COG tags.
Where to Find Cog Tags in Fortnite Chapter 3 (Map Locations)
There are 10 COG tags located and spread across the map of Fortnite. Here’s our guide on every location of the tags in Fortnite.
- Camp Cuddle location: Head east and search for a campfire on the small island.
- The Joneses: Look for a garden by going northwest of the Joneses.
- Rocky Reels: Head southwest till you find a natural arch. You will find the COG tag near a cactus.
- Greasy Grove: Go to the south of Greasy Grove and find a house located near the Turbine landmark where you will find the tag.
- Sanctuary: The COG tags will be near a small pond at the east of Sanctuary.
- Logjam Lumberyard: Head north and look for the COG tags on a snowfield.
- Shifty Sands: Look for the COG tag by heading north of the Shifty Sands opposite a pile of rocks near a wooden shack. You can also find another one below the red bridge to the southwest of Shift Sands.
- Daily Bugle: You can find two COG tags in the Daily Bugle location. One of them can be found in the alley to the right side of McGuffins cafe. And the other you can find at the south-west ruins.
After collecting 3 COG tags, players will receive 20,000 XP and unlock the next of Delta-one challenges.
If this helped you out in locating COG Tags in Fortnite, make sure to check our other Fortnite guides, walkthroughs, tips, and tricks right here on Gamer Tweak.