Call Of Duty Vanguard is an FPS shooter game based on WWII. You can have a lot of fun playing this game online, be it alone or with friends. But it can be very annoying when you keep getting an error that doesn’t let you find a match. So in this guide let us take a look at how to fix the Can’t find match error in Call of Duty (COD) Vanguard.
How to Fix Can’t find a match in CoD Vanguard
These are the solutions that you can try to fix this issue. This list includes a fix that worked for other players and some other general fixes.
- Play Champion Hill mode: This is an odd fix but seems to be working for many players. Open the menu and enter a Champion Hill match. This mode is recommended as it has a different matchmaking mode than the other modes offered by the game. Now you can do two things exit the match and try usual matchmaking. If that doesn’t work then enter another Champion hill match and this time complete a match.
- Restart the game: Close the game completely and end it from Task Manager if needed. Once closed, launch the game and see if matchmaking starts working again.
- Log out and log in: Log out of your account and close the game. Now login again and try entering matches.
- Check the server status: Since this is an online game there is a good chance there are problems with the servers. You can get find if the servers are working on the official Activision support page.
- Test your connection: If the servers are working fine then there could be a problem with your internet. You can check your internet by running a speed test or playing some other online game.
- Restart your PC: Press Alt + F4 on your PC and select restart your PC. Once it gets restarted try launching the game again and entering a match.
That covers everything you need to know on how to fix Can’t find a match error in Call Of Duty (COD) Vanguard. If you like playing this game then be sure to check our other guides like how to unlock reticles and how to fix dev error 5573 in Call Of Duty Vanguard.