The STG44 is one of the best assault rifles you can use in Call of Duty (COD) Vanguard, and with the right loadout, you can help it get even more potent. If you are looking for the right loadout for this powerful weapon, along with class setups, perks, and equipment, you need not look any further. In this guide, we will walk you through all you can do to get the best out of the STG44 assault rifle in COD.
Best STG44 Loadout, Class Setup, Perks, & Equipment in Call of Duty Vanguard (COD)
STG44 Loadout & Attachments
- Proficiency: Sleight of Hand (You will receive this loadout at level 32)
- Magazine: .30 Russian Short 30 Round Mag (You will receive this loadout at level 69)
- Rear Grip: Stippled Grip (You will unlock this loadout at level 67)
- Underbarrel: M1941 Hand Stop (You will receive this loadout at level 23)
- Optic: Slate Reflector (You will be able to unlock this loadout at level 17)
- Muzzle: Scythe Compensator (You will receive this loadout at level 3)
- Barrel: VDD 760mm 05B (You will unlock this loadout at level 38)
- Kit: Fully Loaded (You will receive this loadout at level 42)
- Ammunition Type: Lengthened (You will receive this at level 62)
Now that you know all of the loadouts, let us learn more about them in detail. Beginning with the barrel, the VDD 760mm 05B is a very reliable barrel because of its accuracy and control, both of which help enhance its range of damage.
Moving on to the muzzle, the Scythe Compensator is a great choice, as it adds +1 accuracy. Meanwhile, for Stock, you can use the Konstanz Tactical. This loadout adds +4 to your aim walking speed, along with a +4 and +1 for aim walking steadiness and early accuracy respectively.
The .30 Russian Short 30 Round Mages is a great magazine choice because of the additional 2 points it grants to the speed of your bullet and its range. You will also receive +1 to your bullet penetration and an increase in damage too.
The M1941 Hand Stop attachment will help by adding +1 accuracy and +1 recoil control. The Slate Reflector optic works well with the STG44 in Call of Duty Vanguard too.
The Stippled Grip provides a +2 gain in recoil recovery and +1 in early accuracy. Sleight of Hand gives you an extra +1 to reload speed. Also, starting out with the Fully Loaded kit category will help you get a high amount of reserve ammunition.
STG44 Class Setup, Perks, & Equipment
- Perk 1: Ghost (You will be able to unlock this at level 36)
- Second Perk: Forward Intel (You will be able to unlock this at level 40)
- Perk 3: Lightweight (You will be able to unlock this perk at level 21)
- Secondary: 1911 (You will be able to unlock this at level 23)
- Tactical: No 69 Stun Grenade (You can receive this quickly as it unlocks early)
- Lethal: Mark II Frag Grenade (Like the Number 69 Stun Grenade, you will be able to receive this quickly as it unlocks early)
Using the Ghost will make you appear as good as invisible when you move with Field Mics, Spy Planes, and Enemy Intel. Additionally, this perk will also lower the effectiveness of Local Informants.
Using Forward Intel as the second perk will help you identify reinforcements with enemies in them with the help of spawn points.
Using Lightweight as the third perk will help make you faster. 1911 also makes a great weapon, and the MK2 Frag Grenade and No 69 Stun Grenade are great for lethal and tactical categories respectively.
So there you have it. This was the best loadout for the STG44 in Call of Duty Vanguard, along with class setup, perks, and equipment. As you can see, all of these elements combine together to increase the power of the STG. With their help, you will be able to get the best out of this weapon each time you use it.
Now that you know all about loadouts for the STG44, check out our guide on the Best Loadout & Class Setup in COD Vanguard.