Are you looking for commands to enjoy Cobblemon Mod in Minecraft? Luckily, you have arrived at the right place as this guide has everything you need. The Cobblemon Mod brings the classic Pokemon experience to this Sandbox game. Players with this Mod installed can use certain commands to spawn Pokemon Mobs in their world. This mod is so detailed that it even has multiplayer support so that you can battle or trade with other trainers. Without any further ado, let us now take a look at all the Cobblemon Commands that you can use.
All Minecraft Cobblemon Mod Commands
Here are all the Cobblemon console commands that you can use to redeem fun in Minecraft.
- /spawnpokemon – Spawn any Pokemon of your choice.
- /spawnallpokemon – Spawn all the Pokemon in one place.
- /spawnpokemonat – Spawn Pokemon in any location of your choice.
- /[pokemon name] X – In this Minecraft Cobblemon Command, ‘X’ stands for a set of specific commands. All you need to do is type the name of any Pokemon, and you will see a list of commands. Further, select any one command from the list to execute an action.
- /pokeedit – Change the nature of your Pokemon.
- /pokegive – Your character receives a Pokemon.
- /pokeeditother – Change the nature of someone else’s Pokemon.
- /pokeheal – Heal a Pokemon.
- /pokegiveother – Give Pokemon to any other Player.
If you have downloaded Cobblemon Extras Mod in Minecraft, then you will be able to use the following Commands:
- /poketrade (player name) – Allows you to trade Pokemon with any player on the server.
- /pokeshout (slot) – Will display the stats of your Pokemon in the chat for other players to see.
- /battle – Engage in PvP Battles in the Minecraft world.
- /pc – Opens a PC UI for the player to use anywhere in the world.
- /pokebattle – Initiates a Pokemon Battle.
- /pokesee – The stats of your entire party will be displayed.
- /pokeseeother – The stats of the other player’s party will be displayed.
You can use the above Cobblemon Commands like any other Minecraft Command. Simply open the chat box and type any Cobblemon Command of your choice to see the effect.
Also Read | How To Download & Install Cobblemon Mod In Minecraft
That covers everything on Minecraft Cobblemon Commands. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Minecraft Guides for more such content.