Disney Dreamlight Valley is a multi-platform game available to play on Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch. It is a fun-to-play game that is both story-driven and life-simulation. Completing main story quests and doing activities like Cooking, Foraging, Fishing, Crafting, etc gets you some valuable rewards for progressing further in the game. Since this game is available to play on multiple devices, it is possible to play this game with the same profile on different devices. This provides the benefits of cross-progression in the game. Here’s our guide that features steps to enable Cloud Save in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Enable Cloud Save in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Files getting uploaded on Cloud means they are stored in the database of Gameloft (Developer) and not the device. Although, here’s how to enable the Cloud Save option in the game.
- Launch the game and enter the Main Menu. You’ll notice a Cloud Save option under New Game.
- Click on Cloud Save and create a Disney Dreamlight Valley account by entering your E-mail address. Further, select a suitable password and proceed ahead.
- Verify your account by entering the code you’ve received by E-mail.
- Now, that the account is verified you can use it to log in on any other device and proceed with the same Disney Dreamlight Valley game files.
- In case you forget your password, it is possible to Reset the Password in the Cloud Save option.
Cross-progression allows the player to play the game on any other device or console with the same account. Since all the files are uploaded and saved on the Cloud, they would not get deleted. This feature is very beneficial as it allows you to retrieve back all the game files even if you somehow lose your device or console.
That’s how to enable Cloud Save in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Disney Dreamlight Valley guides.