Bloodhunt is a new multiplayer spin-off of the popular Vampire: The Masquerade. This version of the game by Sharkmob puts players in a battle royale last-one-standing game. Bloodhunt was announced during the Summer Game Fest. With Bloodhunt making waves in the gaming community, in today’s article, we will show you how to sign up for closed alpha in Bloodhunt.
How to sign up for Closed Alpha in Bloodhunt
Check out the instructions below to sign up for closed alpha in Bloodhunt:
- To sign up for closed alpha in Bloodhunt, you need to head over to the Vampire: The Masquerade official website.
- Once you’re on the official website, you will be asked to enter your age and birthday.
- Upon entering these details, you will be eligible to sign up for the closed alpha-beta by selecting the “sign up to closed alpha” option.
- Upon selecting the “sign up to closed alpha” option, you will be asked to enter your email address.
- You will now receive an email with a confirmation link on the email address you submitted.
- Upon confirmation of your email address, you will complete the official sign-up process for the closed alpha-beta for the Bloodhunt edition of Vampire: The Masquerade.
- You will now receive an email informing you if you made it into the closed alpha or not.
- In case you do not make it into the closed alpha-beta, stay patient and try again.
Additionally, you can also add this game to your wish list on Steam. And that’s it. With a few simple steps, you can successfully sign up for the closed alpha-beta for Bloodhunt. Players can expect an exciting, quick-paced bone-chilling gameplay experience in this new free-to-play battle royale spinoff of Vampire: The Masquerade from Sharkmob. We hope you’ll enjoy this new spin-off of Vampire: The Masquerade.