Climbing vines in Monster Hunter Stories 2 is part of some of the new exciting features in the game. However, to do so, there are a few steps you need to first take. In this article, we will show you how to climb vines in the game.
How to Climb Vines in Monster Hunter Stories 2?
- You will find vines scattered across various parts of the map in Monster Hunter Stories 2.
- Whenever you approach one of these vines, you will see a prompt for Monstie abilities pop up.
- This prompt will have an X mark on it. It means that you cannot climb the vine until your Monsters have the required ability.
- To climb vines in Monster Hunter Stories 2, you will first need to have the Ivy Climb ability.
- The Kecha Wacha is a monster that has this ability. This means it can climb vines.
- You can find this monster only in the third region of the game.
- It is the first monster with the Ivy Climb ability you will find in the game.
- To climb vines, you will first need to play the game for a while until you encounter the Kecha Wacha.
- Once you acquire the Kecha Wacha egg, all you will need to do is hatch it.
- After hatching the egg, you can add the Monstie to your party. Ride it for a while before you begin to climb any vines.
- You will be able to explore several new areas in the game by climbing vines with Monsties like the Kecha Wacha.
- The other Monsties with the Ivy Climb ability are the Tigrex and Congalala.
- However, you will find these Monsties much later in the game.
And that brings us to the end of this guide on how to climb vines in Monster Hunter Stories 2. Climbing vines might take some time to achieve in the game because of the Ivy Climb ability, but it is worth it.
Now that you know how to climb vines, check out how to wake up sleeping monsters in Monster Hunter Stories 2.