Everything in a multiplayer is just infinitely more fun when you play with your friends. Chivalry 2 game lets you invite friends and join parties to let you players enjoy this medieval game. If you are confused about how to invite friends and play with them in Chivalry 2, we have steps here that could help you do that.
How To Play Chivalry 2 With Friends
Follow the steps mentioned below to play Chivalry 2 with your friends:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher.
- On the bottom left corner of your screen, you will see the ‘Friends‘ tab.
- A window will open where you will see a list of your existing friends.
- Here, select the ‘Add Friend‘ icon that you can see besides the name of your desired friend.
- Here you will get the option to enter the EGS name or email address of the friend.
- Enter any one of the two options and click on send.
- Once sent, the invite will be in the ‘Outgoing‘ tab of your friend.
- As soon as they accept, you will be able to play with them.
- Once you have added a friend in Epic Games launcher, launch the game.
- On the main screen of the game, you will see the ‘Invite Friends‘ option in the bottom left of the screen.
- This will open the list of friends that you have and you can send invites.
Chivalry 2 Party Not Working?
If you are not able to join parties with your friends that is because Chivalry 2 is yet to get a crossplay lobby feature and that was before 27th May. So if you are trying to add friends and play with them who are not on the same device as you are, you will not be able to use the party feature. The developers have mentioned that they are working on a cross platform gameplay. However, the cross platform has started working from 27th May so now you should be able to play with anyone on any platform.
So that is all for our guide on how to invite friends in Chivalry 2 and the reason behind the party not working in the game. If you would like to know more about gaming, we have guides on all kinds of games on our website for you to check out.