Wondering how to check your Renown in Diablo 4? If yes, then you have just arrived at the right place. For those who don’t know, it is a very unique in-game element tied to each and every region. The basic idea behind introducing this feature is to promote players into exploring the map even more. Well, the efforts are worth it as you will be receiving Renown points based on the depth of your exploration. Further, those points can be exchanged for some rewards. That being said, here’s how to check your Renown.
How to Check your Current Renown Points in Diablo 4
You can check your Renown by heading to the Menu > Map section in Diablo 4. Once you have accessed the in-game map, hover above an explored area and check your Renown Points in the horizontal sub-section under the Map title.
As mentioned above, the more you explore a region, the more Renown you earn. Luckily, you don’t need to wander regions getting bored over and over again. There are several ways to explore a region which mainly include completing side quests and clearing out enemy strongholds. Doing so will not only reward you with Renown Points but also tons of XP, Gold, etc in Diablo 4.
What are the Renown Rewards?
There’s a total of 5 Renown levels that you can reach to earn rewards. Here’s what you can earn on each of those levels.
- On 200 Renown Points – You get Bonus XP and 3,000 Gold along with 1 Skill Point.
- On 500 Renown Points – You get Bonus XP and 10,000 Gold along with 1 Potion Charge.
- On 800 Renown Points – You get Bonus XP and 25,000 Gold along with 1 Skill Point.
- On 1110 Renown Points – You get Bonus XP and 60,000 Gold along with 80 Max Obols.
- On 1500 Renown Points – You get Bonus XP and 150,000 Gold along with 4 Paragon Points.
That covers everything on how to check your Renown Points in Diablo 4. While you are here, make sure to check out our other Diablo 4 Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.